Hello guys !!
A Thank You note before I proceed with the post:
I have received so many awards and challenges in a span of 2 weeks and I’m so thankful to all the followers and fellow bloggers for being so patient.. Now that the exams are done.. I will be responding to all that posts soon.. Really very soon.. Love you 🙂
Darshith, thank you for nominating me and apologies for the delay!! He have written so many wonderful poems.. Do invest your time in his site and I promise that you won’t be regretting 🙂
While I was trying to write something that would make sense, I realized that this is quite challenging. I am sure that whatever I have written is no less than a disaster.. Please forgive me 😛 Here are the rules of the challenge:
- Write a whole paragraph (a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Lol! This is a stupid annoying play. I don’t know why I sat to finish this task. Clock is running and I got nothing 😦 Wait I got…. *jumping*
I run through twilight;
Trying not to strip
Huffing and Puffing
It hurts to run
But I know my pursuit won’t stop
Filling my mouth with dirt
I don’t want to look back
Blood splashing around
I took my old dull sword
Swishing down to cut my own wrist..
PS: Does it make make sense..? It’s harder than it looks…. EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee… I love *E* ❤
Time : 7:05 Sec
And my nominations for this challenge are :
https://negativethinkerr.wordpress.com/ https://bedifferentbuddy.wordpress.com/ http://sheetalsharma47.wordpress.com/ https://royallyawesome.wordpress.com/ https://poetryandchocolateandbooks.wordpress.com/
I have been nominated by Barrira ( She’s one of my favorites so far) to the free writing challenge,below are the rules for the task:
- Open an MS Word document
- Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
- You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
- Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
- You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
- At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
- Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
My word: Eyes
Her pale green eyes
The window to her soul
Our glances hold messages
Of undefined feelings
Oh, her eyes
Inviting me to see
Wanting me to know her deeper
I miss the sparkle in them
Watch her eyes
You can see what I see
You can see the locked out images
You can see where she has been
You can see her hurt
You can see her biggest fears
Watch her closely
Do you see the darkness?
Or do you recognize the person
She wants her to be?
ps: Does it make any sense?
Time : 4minutes 30 seconds
Words : 90
Now for the nominations :
And the word for you guys is, “innocence”. Anybody else who is up for the challenge, please feel free to join in 🙂