Hello guys !!
A Thank You note before I proceed with the post:
I have received so many awards and challenges in a span of 2 weeks and I’m so thankful to all the followers and fellow bloggers for being so patient.. Now that the exams are done.. I will be responding to all that posts soon.. Really very soon.. Love you 🙂
Darshith, thank you for nominating me and apologies for the delay!! He have written so many wonderful poems.. Do invest your time in his site and I promise that you won’t be regretting 🙂
While I was trying to write something that would make sense, I realized that this is quite challenging. I am sure that whatever I have written is no less than a disaster.. Please forgive me 😛 Here are the rules of the challenge:
- Write a whole paragraph (a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Lol! This is a stupid annoying play. I don’t know why I sat to finish this task. Clock is running and I got nothing 😦 Wait I got…. *jumping*
I run through twilight;
Trying not to strip
Huffing and Puffing
It hurts to run
But I know my pursuit won’t stop
Filling my mouth with dirt
I don’t want to look back
Blood splashing around
I took my old dull sword
Swishing down to cut my own wrist..
PS: Does it make make sense..? It’s harder than it looks…. EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee… I love *E* ❤
Time : 7:05 Sec
And my nominations for this challenge are :
https://negativethinkerr.wordpress.com/ https://bedifferentbuddy.wordpress.com/ http://sheetalsharma47.wordpress.com/ https://royallyawesome.wordpress.com/ https://poetryandchocolateandbooks.wordpress.com/